Wednesday 29 January 2014

Frustrations of "MY" way of thinking!

So why don't you understand what I'm talking about? Are you stupid? Simple?

I must come over like such an idiot sometimes, and rude and numerous other words not for press, but really I can't get my head around the fact some people don't understand my way of thinking, it seems to make sense to me. But this goes both ways, I have conversations with people and I just don't understand their way of thinking!


I'd like to consider myself fairly open minded, I enjoy documentaries, learning about new things, different ways of life but I'm still pretty head strong when I feel someone is talking crap, which seems to be most of the time, I don't consider myself a genius by any means, this can probably be shown in my grammar and my language skills when typing, maybe this is the reason for some of it. But I'm still not handicapped either, I'd even go as far to say as one of my strengths is that I have a decent amount of common sense which does seem to be lacking in the world today!




Its a bit of a spiral, I talk to someone, that person doesn't understand, I get frustrated, I moan about it to someone, they don't understand and so its begins again....and people wonder why I can be so grumpy and seem stressed!

This also goes with my sense of humour as not only am I dry and sarcastic I am also twisted and maybe even sadistic, I have this idea that when it comes to humour anything is game, why shouldn't it be, of course I try my best to be appropriate with it as in I'm not going to joke about abortion to a women who has just walked out of the clinic however I'm not saying I wouldn't joke about it with a pregnant friend. Some people are shocked by this but that's just it, I believe you can joke about obscene scenarios because it is obscene, you have to be stupid to think I'm being serious, I don't really keep a dead dog in my bed, just so I can have something to cuddle, exactly, so stupid how could it be true.

Maybe its the beard and glasses! Whats even more irritating is that because someone doesn't understand me they look at me as if I'm stupid, but what if that is the case, what if I don't understand the other person because I'm the idiot, I mean I have fallen out of a few trees in my time! But alas ignorance is bliss so I shall continue to think that mass amount of people have some kind of brain damage, maybe I am a genius and I'm due to discover/do something big with my life....then you'll be surprised but it will be too late.

Lets use an example, look at now world famous Karl Pilkington, people consider him an idiot, and find him hilarious because of this, but its not that he's stupid, he is a surprisingly clever, after all he is famous and has money now to show for that, its because people don't simply understand his way of thinking, therefore he is immediately considered an idiot by millions, and I join those people in the sense of I find it amusing but I perfectly understand his way of thinking, he just see's things as they are, the difference with myself and Karl is I believe I can see his way of things but I can also see the significance or beauty of something. 



I would hope to be more settled with the simple things in life but I do love the fact I get frustrated as it helps me learn as i want to understand more things, but I also do love to moan as well so I need to be a bit stupid I guess! Maybe its not the worst thing in the world, I guess its my own "ignorance is bliss" kind of state, and 'I'm right, you're wrong" but I like that I can be a bit stubborn, it means I can make other people as frustrated as myself!!


..........Next post will be about inventions that need to be invented!! well that is unless I have something else to moan about!


No comments:

Post a Comment